Food tastes better when you can order it on the go. With native Food Ordering feature of the restaurant mobile apps, restaurant owners see a better return on investment by placing ordering power in the hands of their customers. The easy online order management system ensures maximum accuracy and increased customer satisfaction. (no more – did they say “vegan” or “bacon”?).
- Update menu items easily
- Post pricing and availability
- Accept payment in-app through a built-in mobile shopping cart
- Receive email and printed confirmations
A Mobile app is a critical tool for any business to promote itself and drive sales to increase profits. Regardless, whether you have a small business or a mid-sized one, feature-rich mobile apps will help your restaurant business reach new heights. Most small businesses are taking advantage of the mobile apps nowadays. One of the best business models to benefit from the use of mobile apps is a restaurant business.
Let’s review below some of the prime benefits of the mobile apps for the restaurants:
- Drive more sales during weekdays.
- Send push notifications to customers about special discounts on food dishes.
- Social Media share feature allows customers to share their favorite foods with their friends and family
- Increase interaction with your customers to raise brand awareness and customer retention.
- Use the mobile app to showcase your food dishes and menu items to your customers.
- Use Geofencing as a medium to maximize receiving door orders.
- Receive customer feedback through options available in the mobile app.
- Receive orders with instant payments from your customers.
- Monitor and track all placed orders.
- Store contact information belonging to special customers.
You can now add a new HTML5 app, iPhone app, iPad app, and Android app for your restaurant with features like online ordering, table booking, push notifications, geo fencing and various other useful features – all included for an extremely affordable price.
Don't struggle – Thrive!
Need more info?..
Call Us: 520-955-8767 or...